Pukekohe Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1907 and started in Edinburgh St. In 1927 they crossed the road, and acquired the 6 court complex (now sold to a developer) for 340 pounds. In 1939 a two-story club house was built for 570 pounds. In 2014 the Edinburgh St premises were sold, and Pukekohe Tennis Club relocated to the Counties Tennis Centre in West St. The decision was made to combine resources with the Counties Tennis Association due to the expensive maintenance of tennis courts. The Counties Tennis Centre boasts 20 courts, which includes 8 synthetic turf and 12 hard courts, with 10 of the courts flood lit.
* Counties Grades 2 - 6 Champs is on 17 & 18th March.
* Junior Club Champs & Prize-giving is on Saturday 24th March.
* Twilight Tennis starts on Wednesday 7th February.
* Hotshots Indoor Tournament, Sunday 11th March
* Senior Club Champs starts 12th February. Final 24th March.
* Counties Grade 1 Champs is on Sunday 4th and 18th March
* Futsal for juniors starts Sunday 4th March