Pukekohe Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1907 and started in Edinburgh St. In 1927 they crossed the road, and acquired the 6 court complex (now sold to a developer) for 340 pounds. In 1939 a two-story club house was built for 570 pounds. In 2014 the Edinburgh St premises were sold, and Pukekohe Tennis Club relocated to the Counties Tennis Centre in West St. The decision was made to combine resources with the Counties Tennis Association due to the expensive maintenance of tennis courts. The Counties Tennis Centre boasts 20 courts, which includes 8 synthetic turf and 12 hard courts, with 10 of the courts flood lit.
* Counties Grade 1 & 2 Winter Interclub Doubles Competition starts on 11th May. Contact Lynette on 021313407.
* Hotshots Coaching for Term 2 begins Monday 30th April. Contact Lynette.
* French Open Social Club Tournament 9th June.
* Wimbledon Social Club Tournament 14th July.
* Howard Smith Memorial Doubles Tournament Saturday 25th August.
* Club Challenge - Term 2 TBC