Pukekohe Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1907 and started in Edinburgh St. In 1927 they crossed the road, and acquired the 6 court complex (now sold to a developer) for 340 pounds. In 1939 a two-story club house was built for 570 pounds. In 2014 the Edinburgh St premises were sold, and Pukekohe Tennis Club relocated to the Counties Tennis Centre in West St. The decision was made to combine resources with the Counties Tennis Association due to the expensive maintenance of tennis courts. The Counties Tennis Centre boasts 20 courts, which includes 8 synthetic turf and 12 hard courts, with 10 of the courts flood lit.
* Counties Tennis Ladies Day - 9:30am - 11:30am, last Friday of each month. 28th September.
* Counties Interclub starts 26th and 27th October. Teams selected end of September.
* Term 4 Hotshots Coaching starts 16th October.
* Interclub Team coaching starts Wednesday 17th October
* Twilight Social Teams Competition starts Wednesday 17th October. To enter contact Cherie 027 4596075 or email@example.com